Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

AcasaAcasa  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  CăutareCăutare  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  

Distribuiţi

8.Please Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos 
AutorMesaj
Amrita.

Amrita.
Admin
Admin

Fecioara Mesaje : 163
Inscriere : 31/01/2011
Varsta : 29
Localizare : Highway to hell.

8.Please Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone Empty
MesajSubiect: 8.Please Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone   8.Please Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone EmptyLun Ian 31, 2011 6:22 pm

As new evidences about the day that Alison died comes to the surface, Spencer gets some damaging information from Alison's brother, Jason. Aria agrees to go out on a double date with Hanna and Sean's friend Noel, and the evening takes an interesting road once Aria realizes that Noel is way more than just a pretty face. Emily and Maya’s relationship blossoms when Emily asks Maya on a date. Due to the Marins financial problems, Hanna's credit card gets declined, so she decides to put a lot of her old clothes and handbags up for auction online with the help of new ally Lucas. Meanwhile, the girls begin to prepare themselves for Alison's memorial day, but once they find out that Jenna will be the one to deliver a speech about Alison, they all get scared. Later that night, a mystery person comes out and destroys Alison's memorial.
Sus In jos
http://carelesssss.tumblr.com

8.Please Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
 :: TV Series :: Sezonul 1-